Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Finals

This is what my Finance and Credit test looked like today. Way to go me, I really set the bar high on that one. I think I'll lie in bed for the rest of the night until my body becomes as worn in as my sheets. Then I'll wake up in the morning thinking, "okay now I'll study, now I'll gett'r done!" Reality is, I wont. Then I'll head off to campus and people will look at me and say, "hey there is that kid who looks like my raggedy bed sheets!"--worn in and depressed. "Way to go freshman, you caught me" I'll say as I dip into the gym to get my fix for the day. Sailor beanie and headphones affixed, I'll stride out, proudly aticipating that oppressive moment when I realize: one more final on friday. And to think, this has been such a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment