Monday, May 18, 2009

Election

Thoughts:
I like election. I like many points of Reformed Theology. I like Armenianism. But, it does not matter what I like or dislike. My God is who He is, regardless if I like it or not. I am at a loss of understanding in His hand in our reality. You providential, sovereign, all loving, knowing powerful God.

You awful God my thoughts are terribly frustrated. I chuckle at my inadequacy.

How do I reconcile Reformed Theology with 1 Timothy 4:10? How do I reconcile 1 Timothy with John 10? Oh what a mystery my God is!

Prayer:
"I like you Lord, but I don't get You. I'm just pretty sure you like me and want to be involved in 'my' reality. I'm pretty sure you want me to submit 'my' reality to yours, understanding that I am not a god. I'm pretty sure I don't sit on a throne, I act like I do. I need to give that back to you. Yeah, I'm sorry about that. Will you fix me please, I tend to mess with your people. Sorry about that too. Jesus people are going to read this....actually no one may read this hahaha....aaaahhhh, wow that was funny. Anyway if they do, just make sure they pick up a desire to talk with you about 'their' lives. Yeah, that is a good request I think. Alright Lord, Father, I'm a kid and I don't get you....just wanted to let you know that....in case you weren't aware? Okay, good I'm glad we got that straightened out; You're really big and I'm....well....I'm just not that big haha. Okay I have a math final tomorrow. That is the big daddy of tests, so I should stop blogging and man up and study. PEACE!" (Yes readers, that was a gangster lingo "peace" with a additionally throwed peace sign created with my fingers.)

Definition notes:
awful
-full of awe; reverential.
terrible
-formidably great. exciting terror, awe, or great fear.
frustrated-thwart, baffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment