Thursday, April 16, 2009

1:37

I am getting up at 8am and have breakfast with John. He is one of my besties. After than I am playing disc golf all day until 2pm (read the quote by Shel Silverstein from earlier today). Then I have work from 3-11pm. I need to quit that job.

...It is 1:39am now. It was 1:37am when I began writing this.

Point is I need to go to sleep.

Want to hear something funny though? When I wake up I wont need to drive over to John's house to pick is car-less self up for breaky-fast (that means breakfast, ie the first meal of the day) because I am going to fall asleep on his living room couch in a second.

Jessica is a breakfast eater. She says she is not one of those people who can forgo on that meal. I like that about her. I like most things about her. Even her hair color, whatever color she decides to keep it. (I will be getting a smile from her about this.)

....Unless maybe she dies it aqua blue, then we might have a problem. Just kidding, but seriously.
....Actually now that I think about it I wonder if I would dig the blue?

Crap its 1:44am now. I am going to cry. Don't take anything I just said seriously. I am going to bed....or couch rather.

1 comment: