Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I had to break this post in two due to the fact it is being sent from my phone as I sit in my dark room, at an hour too early to be awake and be called sane.

My next friend of recognition is Nate. Nate is a fervent and inspired intercessor (that basically means prayer giant). What elevates Nate to such a place of influence is that he is consistently vocal about when and why he is praying for me. His text messages and calls that tell me he is praying for me hit me like a wave. Before tonight I sometimes take for granted the impact of his intercession. But again, by God's grace through the Spirit I see the need of this arm of the church. Nate you are a giant for me on this night. Thank you for consistently telling me when you are prayer for me. It is a source of great affirmation. Your prayers are timely and Spirit led. Praise God for the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment