Wednesday, August 5, 2009

On a very difficult and sleepless night I am made aware of God's beautiful church. I notice two friends tonight in particular who are wonderfully used as an extension of Christ's love in my life.

I was almost blinded to the manifestation of God's affirmation and comfort through his church. But, by the painful grace of God through his Ghost I see so clearly, and with so much affection, the power of the church--that is, the power of spirit filled believers.

It is currently 4:51 am EST and I have been awake now for some time. The reason for this I will dismiss, for the purpose of this post is not to vent but rather to praise God for his work through saints.

LJ is a giant for me in the relentless thought he gives to my spiritual growth. The consistency of affirmation he gives is beyond what I have seen as normal. No other friend is so ferocious on my behalf. Thank you Lord for your church.

No comments:

Post a Comment