Thursday, August 6, 2009

I tend to suround myself with people who acentuate and personify specific character traits I wish I had but don't or traits I do have but do not define me. I choose people to be close friends if they draw out specific pieces of my personality. Here are some examples:

John is a thinker. When I need to think deeply I position myself close to him so that I can feed off his personality.

Chase is irresponsible and creative. When I am feeling arty I call chase to acentuate that side of me.

Matt is crude, messy and honest. When I am feeling outlandish I go to Matt's house.

Sean is introspective and smokes. When I want to think about shapes of clouds and the universe we have a bonfire.

AJ is rebellious and deeply accepting. When I want to act out I need to stay away from AJ.

Dan has a deep heart for the Kingdom Cause. When I'm pressed to work for the Cause I call Dan.

Is this wrong? Do you do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment